Festival Family Takeover Weekend
- Sat 15 Feb, Sun 16 Feb
A weekend jam packed with exciting free activities that are sure to entertain, educate and stimulate.
The Spark is taking over the city's favourite cultural venues, transforming your libraries and community centres and everyone is invited to join the adventure!
Create and play with the best in digital creativity, bring artwork to life and find out what happens when we hand over the Festival to the imagination of children and families.
Our 2020 programme includes
- Family Day at Curve Sat 15 Feb 11am - 3pm
- New Walk Museum & Art Gallery Family Takeover Sat 15 February 11am - 3pm
- Light Up the BRITE Centre Sat 15 12-6pm & Sun 16 Feb 12-4pm
- Flying High at Belgrave Library and Neighbourhood Centre Sat 15 12-6pm & Sun 16 Feb 12-4pm
- Tidy Transformers at Pork Pie Library Sat 15 Feb 11am - 4pm
- Tidy Transformers at St Barnabas Library Sat 15 Feb 11am - 4pm
- Plug and Play at Phoenix Sat 15 & Sun 16 Feb 11am - 4pm
- Drawn Together at Leicester Gallery Sat 15 Feb 11.30am-4pm & Sun 16 Feb 11am-1pm
- Tracing Faces at Two Queens Gallery Sat 15 Feb 12-4pm
- Printmaking Playground at Leicester Print Workshop Sat 15 Feb 12-4pm