Vital Spark Ideas Fund
The Ideas Fund is a seed commission which offers financial support and expertise for an artist or company to take a bold and exciting new idea in to the next stage of it's life.
The Spark will support two new ideas of work for children and young people (ages 0-13) per year from 2018 to 2022. These ideas will help us move towards an increase in high quality work that is diverse, relevant and representative of children today.
Who will the selected artists / companies be?
- Artists/Companies that identify as BAME, a Person of Colour, and/or D/deaf and disabled
- Artists/Companies working in England and with an interest in supporting the children's sector in England.
- Artists/Companies that share our vision of a sector more representative of children today.
- Artists/Companies that have an original, exciting and bold idea they wish to explore further.
- Artists/Companies working in any form of performance (theatre, dance, performance poetry etc.)
Not yet if… you are at the start of your career and/or new to developing and performing work for live audiences.
How to Apply
Applications for the 2018-19 fund is now closed. Applications will open for the 2019-20 fund in Summer 2019.
Sign up below to be informed when the fund re-opens and to be kept up to date with Vital Spark news.