Make a Donation
How your Donation helps
How your donations supported composer Adriano Adewale and poet John Berkavitch to work with seven schools to create their own Festival performances.
Support the Spark and help us change the life of a young person by showing them that their potential matters.
You can choose to make a single donation or set up a direct debit to donate regularly. A regular gift will enable us to plan a sustainable future for the charity and ensure we reach as many children and young people as possible.
What your support can achieve:
- £5 - can help pay for a child to attend one of our inspirational performances
- £15 - can help a child work with a professional artist in their school
- £30 - can help a child with additional needs work intensively with an artist in their school
- £50 - can support a family of 4 in need to have a full day at the festival in partnership with Leicestershire Women's Aid
- £100 - can support 2 families of 4 in need to have a full day at the festival in partnership with Leicestershire Women's Aid
- £600 - will enable a school to host a festival performance in their school hall providing an inspirational experience for at least a year group.
To donate by cheque or BACS
Email us for our bank details to make a donation by BACs or set up a standing order: email@example.com
Or send us your cheque made payable to: The Spark Arts for Children
LCB Depot, 31 Rutland Street, Leicester LE1 1RE
Give as you Shop
Thousands of stores will donate money to us when you shop with them online through Give as you Live including Tesco, John Lewis, Ebay and Amazon.
Online retailers donate a percentage of your spend to us. The retailer makes the donation on your behalf, so it won't cost you a penny- there's never been a better excuse to shop!
Follow this link, join Give as you Live and start shopping. Or find out more below...
Every gift you make to The Spark could be worth more at no extra cost to you by choosing to Gift Aid. Please take the time to complete the Gift Aid form if you are eligible. Thank you.